Note this recipe was posted on diabetesdaily.com and reposted here
Easy recipe for steak bites that are juicy, tender and ready in just 10 minutes!
Prep-Time 5 minutes
Cook-Time 10 minutes
Total Time-15 minutes
Calories-423 kcal per serving
- 4.5 tbsp salted butter softened, room temp (or 65g)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lbs sirloin steak or 900g/800g when trimmed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper cracked or to taste
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Mix the garlic and softened butter together in a bowl.
- Trim the excess fat off the steak and dice into 1.5 inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp of garlic butter in a large non-stick frying pan or cast iron skillet. Add the steak in a single layer. Cook on high till browned, approx. 2 minutes. Resist the urge to turn, turn only once browned.
- Turn until all sides are browned or cooked through to your liking, approx. another 2 minutes. Work in batches in the pan, adding garlic butter each time. I did two batches.
- Toss through the parsley to serve.
- Serve hot with low-carb veggies, salad or cauliflower mash.
- Storage: Can be stored in a Tupperware in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated, but best fresh.
Net carbs: 0g
Keto Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Please note that the nutritional information may vary depending on the specific brands of products used. We encourage everyone to check specific product labels in calculating the exact nutritional information.